The Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA) is the organization which represents the entire sustainable energy sector.
- OSEA’s members include green technology developers, utilities, distributors, installers, operators and service providers.
- OSEA supports our members in promoting the development of sustainable systems in Ontario, across Canada, and around the world.
- OSEA represents all products and services which enable the development of the low carbon / clean tech / green energy sector, including consulting engineers, energy experts, architectural, accounting and law firms, socially responsible investors, communities, academic institutions, R&D and Policy think-tanks.
- We support every type of green energy generation recognizing no single technology is benign, as well as all energy efficiency or DSM technologies.
- We welcome new corporate and institutional members and value long-time members who have helped Ontario become a global leader in the green energy /clean tech sector.
Learn more about what OSEA does:
- OSEA strives for a Sustainable Energy System in Ontario (Electric & Thermal) including "Responsible Social Investment", "ESG" and "Sustainable Finance".
- OSEA supports Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in our Buildings, Industry & Transportation Energy/GHGs, displacing Diesel Generation in remote communities.
- OSEA seeks a stronger Focus on the Energy Needs of Ontario’s North and First Nations Communities to fully develop the Provincial Bio-Economy and create jobs.
- OSEA promotes Sustainable Energy Export opportunities for Ontario's Green Energy/Clean Tech Sectors (e.g. Technologies, Developers, Service Providers).
- OSEA advocates to the Ontario Energy Board on Rate Regulated Utility filings and participates in consultations to encourage increased CDM/DSM, and to lower costs of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) to access the Ontario Electricity Grid.
Read more about OSEA